What is Karaage?
Karaage is a cluster account management tool. It can manage users and projects in a cluster and can store the data in various backends.
- Can store user information and/or posix account information in LDAP/Active Directory/passwd file.
- Email notifications.
- Auto account creation - Allow project leaders to manage their users.
- Applications work flow - Users can apply for accounts and be approved by project leaders.
- Usage reporting. Report on a per institute, per project or per user for CPU usage.
- Track usage of software and versions. Keep track of what software (and version) and type of jobs a user
Karaage is open source code and available under the GPL3 license. You can find the source code for Karaage at GitHub.